Sunday, March 6, 2011

Frost...

Let me throw this out at you all...does anyone care if Frost returns in Wanderlust? I'm going to be perfectly honest--she wasn't going to. Not in any big way at least. There's a possibility of her making a small appearance. But, I'd like to hear from you guys. I'm at a crossroads in my writing. If she's going to be part of the book, it's now or never.

So, if you're big Frost fan, now is the chance to have your voice heard. At this point, I would have to hear from a lot of people that they would be disappointed to see her out of the second book in order to write her in. But, if I do hear from enough of you, it's a possibility. In the very least, I might be able to find a way to work her into a bigger role in the third book...

I look forward to hearing from you.
HH

4 comments:

  1. No, please don't bring her back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, she's staying out of the picture! No one seems to want her back, and I couldn't be happier.

    Thanks for your vote!
    HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know what happened to her though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, that I can do. I can work in a line or two to let people know without putting a lot of focus on her--I like it!

    ReplyDelete