Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank You!!!

Just a quick note to say "thank you" to everyone who has taken the time to write a positive review on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, or anywhere else. For indie authors, reviews are very difficult to acquire and they have a direct impact on our ratings and sales. We have very few ways to promote our book, and so it means a lot when you send a shout out.

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your support. There are hundreds of thousands of books for Kindle alone, and Breathless has been in the Top 200 to 400 for weeks thanks to all of you!

I also love to hear from you all. I do my best to respond to each post--sometimes, it takes a while, but I try. It's incredible to hear from people my work has touched in some way through my words--good or bad! I'd be lying if I said the bad didn't sometimes sting, but the good makes it all worthwhile.

So, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment