Monday, February 21, 2011

Expect the Unexpected

So many people have asked me when Wanderlust will be published, and I can tell you that I am writing as fast as my little fingers will allow. That said, I'm aiming for mid-March. I know...it's still several weeks away, so I thank you all in advance for your patience and overwhelming support.

As I sit here writing a few of the chapters in the book, it has struck me just how amazing the writing process is. I tend to formulate a rough idea in my head, feel it out a bit, and then begin putting it on pages. So, it always surprises me when the words take a twist that I wasn't expecting. I guess you should always expect the unexpected--even when it's coming out of your own head!

So, Wanderlust is turning into a bit of a surprise for me as well. Chaseyn has a few secrets of his own, and there will be a handful of new characters to keep the story interesting. I'm excited to share with you the twists and turns of Lia and Chaseyn's journey together...and apart!

So, thank you again for hanging tight.

Cheers,
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment