Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Hope You Like Europe...and Vampires, of Course!

Well, everyone...the time has arrived! That's right, Wanderlust is ready for release. In fact, I have already posted it to Amazon. Trouble is, I don't yet have a link for it. It takes about 24 hours for it to become live in the site, so sometime before 5 p.m. on June 6, it will be available. As soon as I have the link, I will be sure to post it for you.

I hope you enjoy Wanderlust as much as Breathless. There are some unexpected twists and turns, and I personally think it's a more interesting story, but I might be a bit biased. Also, it's because so many of the little anecdotes are snippets from actual trips I have taken with family and friends around Europe.

I am excited--and anxious--to hear from you!

Happy reading!
HH

1 comment:

  1. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to start reading this book!!

    ReplyDelete