Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Official Wanderlust Cover!

Hi all,

I've been overseas and had limited Internet access, but it has given me time to do a bit of catch up, and I can tell you that Wanderlust is in it's finishing touches stages. It also gave me time to finalize the offcial cover. There was a clear winner in the covers poll a few weeks back--the ring. But, I just wasn't quite happy with the ring that was being used, so I went back to the drawing board...here it is, the official cover.



Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
HH

4 comments:

  1. You're such an amazing writer and Breathless made me cry all three times Ive read it at the end. I am anxiously awaiting Wanderlust and the cover is PERFECT! You are one of my all time favorite authors and anyone who hasn't read your books should! Will these ever be available in paperback? I have friends that would love these but they don't have e-readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How soon will it be released? I read Breathless in less than twelve hours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! I cannot wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Can't wait for the novel to come out!

    ReplyDelete