Sunday, January 2, 2011

Breathless t-shirts and more available just in time for the New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone.

I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in 2011. I'm a bit of a homebody, myself, so I spent the night with Ryan Seacrest. But, it also gave me a chance to put together some great merchandise for the Breathless shop on CafePress. There's a wide range of t-shirts, water bottles, mugs, hats, and other goodies available. If there is something you want, but you just don't see it, let me know, and I'll see what I can do to make it happen.

Click this link to check out the Breathless swag!

Aside from that, I have been busily pounding the keys on Wanderlust. I would love to hear from you with your thoughts and hopes for the characters. I'm always eager to hear what you're all thinking.

In the meantime, I wish you all the best for 2011.

Cheers,
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment